1. Karakale, V., “Cyclic lateral load behavior of CFS walls sheathed with different materials” Thin-Walled Structures, 96 (2015), 328–336.
2. Vural,C. & Baraklı, B., “Reversible video watermarking using motion-compensated frame interpolation error expansion” Signal, Image and Video Processing, 9 (2015), 1613-1623.
3. Erdim, E., Akgiray, Ö. & Demir, İ. “A revisit of pressure drop-flow rate correlations for packed beds of spheres” Powder Technology, 283 (2015), 488-504.
4. Erdim, E., Badireddy, A.R. & Wiesner, M.R. “Characterizing reactive oxygen generation and bacterial inactivation by a zerovalent iron-fullerene nano-composite device at neutral pH under UV-A illumination” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 283 (2015), 80-88.
5. Özdemir, M. “Singularity-consistent payload locations for parallel manipulators” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 97 (2016), 171-189.
6. Flores, R.M. & Doskey, P.V. “Evaluation of Multistep Derivatization Methods for Identification and Quantification of Oxygenated Species in Organic Aerosol” Journal of Chromatography A. 1418, (2015), 1-11.
7. Flores, R.M. & Doskey, P.V. “Estimating Terpene and Terpenoid Emissions from Conifer Oleoresin Composition”. Atmospheric Environment. 113, (2015), 32-40.
8. Flores, R.M., Rodríguez-Espinosa, P.F., Montes De Oca-Valero, J.A., Mugica-Álvarez, V., Ortiz-Romero-Vargas, M.E., Navarrete-López, M., Dorantes-Rosales, H.J. & Morales-García, S.S. “Temporal Variation of PM10 Metal Content in Tampico, Mexico”. Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health. 8, (2015), 367-378.
9. Özdemir, M., İder, S. K. & Gökler, M. İ. “Parametric analysis of an anti-whiplash system composed of a seat suspension arrangement” Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 37 (2015), 777-784.
10. Semerci, N. & Hasılcı, N. B. “Fate of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus removal in a post-anoxic system treating low strength wastewater”. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 108 (2016), 166-174
11. Özdemir, M., İder, S. K. & Gökler, M. İ. “Experimental and numerical investigation of comparability of whiplash sled test results” Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 38 (2016), 395-402.
12. Elmazoghi, H. G., Karakale, V. & Bentaher, L. S. “Comparison of neural networks and neuro-fuzzy computing techniques for prediction of peak breach outflow” Journal of Hydroinformatics, July 2016, 18 (4) 724-740; DOI: 10.2166/hydro.2016.078
13. Özdemir, M. & İder, S. K., “A switching inverse dynamics controller for parallel manipulators around drive singular configurations” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 24, (2016), 4267-4283.
14. Cella, M. A., Akgul, D. & Eskicioglu, C. “Assessment of microbial viability in municipal sludge following ultrasound and microwave pretreatments and resulting impacts on the efficiency of anaerobic sludge digestion” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 100 (2016), 2855-2868.
15. Özdemir, M. “Singularity robust balancing of parallel manipulators following inconsistent trajectories” Robotica, 34 (2016), 2027-2038.
16. Özdemir, M. “Removal of singularities in the inverse dynamics of parallel robots” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 107 (2017), 71–86.
17. Özdemir, M. "Dynamic analysis of planar parallel robots considering singularities and different payloads" Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 46 (2017), 114-121.
18. Özdemir, M. (2019). High-order singularities of 5R planar parallel robots. Robotica, 37(2), 233-245. doi:10.1017/S0263574718000966
1. Bayrakdar, A., Tilahun, E. & Calli, B. “Biogas desulfurization using autotrophic denitrification process” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Available online: 01.10.2015 DOI: 10.1007/s00253-015-7017-z
2. Hunce, S.Y., Soyer, E., Akgiray, Ö. (2016) "Characterization of granular materials with internal pores for hydraulic calculations involving fixed and fluidized Beds". Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research. DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.6b00953
3. Ayten, A. İ., Ekici, B., & Güllüoǧlu, A. N. (2016). "Effect of surface geometry on low-velocity impact behavior of laminated aramid-reinforced polyester composite". Journal of Composite Materials, Doi: 10.1177/0021998316632600 (Yayın No: 2824353)
4. Şener-Yamaner, I. D., Ekici, B., Sertgöz A., & Özcan U. (2016). "Finite element analysis on the optimal material choice and cavity design parameters for MOD inlays exposed to different force vectors and magnitudes". Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 1-13., Doi: 10.1080/01694243.2016.1195953 (Yayın No: 2842693)
5. Kılıç, N., Ekici, B., & Bedir, S. (2016). "Optimization of high hardness perforated steel armor plates using finite element and response surface methods". Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, Doi: 10.1080/15376494.2016.1196771 (Yayın No: 2829992)
6. Boydak, Ö., Savaş, M. A., & Ekici, B. (2016). "A Numerical and an Experimental Investigation of a High-Pressure Die-Casting Aluminum Alloy". International Journal of Metalcasting, 10(1), 56-69., Doi: 10.1007/s40962-015-0004-4 (Yayın No: 1731963)
7. Özdemir, M. "Singularity analysis of two-legged planar parallel robots with three degrees of freedom" Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. First published date: December 20, 2016. DOI: 10.1177/0954406216684160
8. Vail Karakale "Use of Structural Steel Frames for Structural Restoration of URM Historical Buildings in Seismic Areas" Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami. Published date: 16 June 2017. DOI: 10.1142/S1793431117500129